Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Life According to Oasis

After seeing Mr. Darkside try this one I thought it might be fun to do the same thing with one of my favorite bands it may be kinda pointless but here is my life according to Oasis =)


Pick Your Artist:
Oasis

Are you a male or female?
Better man

Describe yourself:
Rock 'n' Roll Star

How do you feel:
Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Describe where you currently live:
Up In the Sky

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Half the World Away

Your favourite form of transportation:
Supersonic

Your best friend(s) is/are:
Going Nowhere

Your favourite colour is:
Colour My Life

What's the weather like?
Champagne Supernova

Favourite time of day:
Morning Glory

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Must Be The Music

What is life to you:
Waiting for the Rapture

Your current relationship:
Going Nowhere

Breaking up:
Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Looking for:
Wonderwall

Wouldn’t mind:
Live Forever

Your fear:
Falling Down

What is the best advice you have to give:
Don't Look Back In Anger

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Street Fighting Man

Thought for the Day:
Roll With It

How I would like to die:
Married With Children

My motto:
Ain't Got Nothin'

No comments:

Post a Comment