Friday, August 14, 2009

In These Darkened Days

well Ive been busy as hell over the last few weeks after my mum got me to start working and with all the college work and stuff but sometime during the last few weeks due to provocation by deathshunt we managed to write a song =D

Now this is very rough work and we threw it together in just a few hours and every time we meet up it changes a bit but this is what it looks like so far =)

In These Darkened Days

In these darkened days of faithless misery
I hear voices calling for me
They drag me down this broken road
Where it goes nobody knows

All I wanted was to see her smile
But she left me alone and in denial
Now take all the years you gave me and take all these tears you made me cry
Take back this pain you caused me and just leave me to die

The last thing I remember was watching her leave
And as she did she took all I had in me
Why she left I would never know
Where she is now nobody knows

All I wanted was to see her smile
But she left me alone and in denial
Now take all the years you gave me and take all these tears you made me cry
Take back this pain you caused me and leave me to die


And now as the life fades from me
And all the memories fade to black
She stands beside me now
Trying to bring me back
But now it’s too late
And she stands alone
Where I am now nobody knows

So now take all these years you gave me
And take back these tears you made me cry
Take back this pain you caused me and leave me to die

4 comments:

  1. wow... the lyrics sure do hit home....

    nicely done..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky shizz bro. I wanna HEAR it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jevon! You little wretch! I had no clue this was you until I saw that St. Fallen had written on your FB wall this morning! Howz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LD Thanks =D

    @Makuluwo I'm working on it as we speak i just got holidays from college and I'm gone record it at deathshunt's studio =D

    @TMSW I'm finally online again =P just loading up your blog now =D see ya soon ;-D

    ReplyDelete